Financial & Lifestyle
• There are just five shares. Members can buy more than one share.
• Members are the sole parties to an agreement to share ownership and use of the yacht.
• Once all five shares are sold, Saveene only supplies services on a renewable annual contract.
• The due-diligence process is simple due to complete transparency.
• Being a part of a fractional ownership means less initial capital needed to acquire desired yacht
• The price per member is the turn-key yacht divided by five (20%).
• The down payment to reserve a share is $195,000.
• Costs to run the yacht are spread between 5 owners, with transparency
• Income from chartering unused time is shared in the same way. Less use means more income to set against your cost share.